Re: [MOL] Another FYI - from Chris [00640] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Another FYI - from Chris

In a message dated 10/14/2000 8:17:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
joicy@erols.com writes:
>  What is NOT advertised is that the device is used to track and record
>  information about the user, which raises some serious privacy issues. I
>  received one from Wired magazine, and promptly tossed it out. :-)
>
>  Love, Joicy

So THAT's the hook!  Thanks Joicy; I was really wondering about it. I
treasure my privacy (we have so little these days) and I'm not into swapping
more of it for some kind of convenience. Not even sure how it works, but
thought some might be interested.  -chris