Re: [MOL] Bridget- dog nails... :-) [00607] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Bridget- dog nails... :-)

Hi Beav,
Sorry I took so long to say thanks but I'm a few days behind in my e-mails.
Like you I'm just working my way down the line.
Have you ever taught Beav? You'd be a wonderful teacher; your instructions
are always so clear and "idiot-proof" but without making you feel like an
idiot. A very unique ability. Actually I haven't picked up the proper nail
clippers yet. I've been busy with my trip and am hoping to catch up on some
chores today. But I'll feel better and more confident now after reading your
instructions.
A couple of people have recommended the slow and easy approach so it seems
to be unanimous. You guys have been so terrific with all this. Isn't it
funny how, even in the mist of all the anguish and the pain that surrounds
us, we're able to be so serious and careful about something as simple as
clipping a dog's nails? We may be complex creatures in many ways but when it
comes to our children and our pets we are the soul of simplicity; we simply
love them unconditionally!
Your loving friend,
Bridget