[MOL] Bye Molers [00580] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Bye Molers

Hi Everyone,

  I have been hiding out for a couple months now. I sometimes read what is
happenning with you all, but lately I have not felt like much of a joiner. My
mom has made the decision to go home from the hospital on hospice and let nature
take its course. The doctors say it wont be long. If we are lucky she may be
with us another 2 months. I am happy that we were able to understand mom enough
to know what her wishes are on this subject. I will feel more at peace knowing
that it was her decision. I am such a baby. I am not handling it well. I thik I
will lurk for awhile longer, and probably unsubscribe soon. I may be back
someday, but for now I feel that I need some time alone to deal with things and
just be with mom. Thank you all for the wonderful support this year. I learned
alot from all of you. Lillian, Dusti, David, and all the rest that I became so
fond of--you all are such wonderful caring people. Thank you. I hope to be back
with you all soon. Love, LisaFix