Re: [MOL] Carol! [00573] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Carol!

We have black ants that sting too in Arizona. I was thrown from a horse one time
and felt like I was going to pass out until I looked down and seen I was right
over a ant hill!!!!  I crawled away from there, thank God and got help. How is
Blueberry doing?? I havn't finished my posts yet but I havn't seen anything on
how she is doing.. We went to Tucson today and My husband is officially enrolled
in the Lomatrexal study. We just hope and pray that it will be the hope we have
been waiting for....Beav