[MOL] oncology [00540] Medicine On Line

[MOL] oncology

Hi! Could you send me some info. on Oncology? I need to know all about the
outlook for the future, education required, salary range, stress factor, job
security, perks, benifits, pros and cons, physical demands, and to have a
brief description of your job. Any extra info. that you might have for me
would be the biggest help ever, as this is for a school report. PLEASE
contact me ASAP so i can hand in the info. on Monday the fifteenth, when it
is due. ***Thank you for all of your help!!!!!***

PLEASE e-mail me @ qt44eva@aol.com or Billstrucsrv@aol.com!!!
                                          THANX AGAIN!!!!!