Re: [MOL] kytril/Reply [00533] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] kytril/Reply

I assume your sister is taking the oral kytril?  If not please let me know.
Below you will find all the information you need regarding this drug.
Wishing the two of you the best, warmly, lillian

http://promini.medscape.com/drugdb/drug_uses_dosage.asp?DrugCode=1%2D7611&Dr
ugName=KYTRIL+ORAL&DrugType=1

more....