[MOL] Re: Carpenter ants [00522] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: Carpenter ants

We had carpenter bees visit our home in Connecticut a few years ago.
Nasty little fellows.  They chew into wood leaving a hole so perfectly
round it looks man-made.  But, if you put your ear near the hole, you
can hear a deep buzzing.  It took an extermanter and quite a bit of cash
to get rid of them.  Claire