Re: [MOL] About your site [00521] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] About your site

----- Original Message -----
From: <GLC4X4JSF@excite.com>
To: <Dear@dns.inet911.com>; <webmaster@dns.inet911.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2000 5:35 AM
Subject: [MOL] About your site

> (Please hit reply if you wish to be removed. This address is for removal
purpose only. Please use email address in ad to respond for purchase or
inquirey)

> Dear Webmaster ,
>

> "We Can deliver up to 1000 potential buyers to your website each day"!
>
> Let us bring your hit counter to it's knees!
>

> Are you getting 100 visitors or less a day and tired of watching the
orders trickle in? Do what the "big boys" do and watch your sales soar
through the roof! Use Direct Email Marketing! It's the way of the future and
the future is NOW!

> Who are we:
>
> We are a marketing company with 12 years Direct Marketing experience,
specializing in list extraction and Direct Email Marketing. We extract
100,000  "new" general email addresses  and over 25,000 targeted email
addresses each week.

>  Our targeted list consists of MLM, Home owners, Opportunity seekers,
Sports fans, Health and Food groups , just to name of few. We run all names
through our huge 200MB remove database, to bring you responses not flames .
Over 80% of our business is repeat business.

> Here is what we offer:
>
> We can mail for you:
>
> All mailings are sent out to your specification within 72hrs and come in
rich colorful HTML format.
> We offer FREE ad copy consulting and the lastest know-how to keep your
site up and running . All mailings are sent with state-of-the-art software
to verify each address and delivery.

> Our price list:
>
> General Mailing
>
> 50,000        $40.00
> 100,000       $75.00
> 250,000       $150.00
> 500,000       $300.00
> 1,000,000     $500.00
>
> Targeted Mailing
>
> 50,000       $60.00
> 100,000      $100.00
> 250,000      $250.00
> 500,000      $450.00
> 1,000,000    $700.00
>
> If you want to puchase our list and mail yourself:
>
> Our database of  40 Million addresses (Volume II) extracted over the last
90 days. These include General addresses and Targeted addresses,  overseas
addresses and 1.8Million "Webmaster" addresses, and many more for only
$149.00 .

> To order:
>
> To order with Credit Card via our secure server , by phone or by fax,
please contact us via email, phone or ICQ.

> OR
>
> Send Check or Money Order to:
>
> G-Force Marketing
> 16055 SW Walker Rd. # 236
> Beaverton, OR 97006
>
> Note: If ordering a mailing, please include copy of ad, your website URL,
contact phone number, best time to call and email address. You may also
contact us at: