Customer Training Coordinator
ShoreLand'r Boat Trailers & ShoreStation Boat Hoists and Dock
Ida Grove, Iowa 51445
From: Roger or Janet Christensen [SMTP:firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2000 8:53 PM
Cc: Nancy Currie; JaNICE RUPERT; Heidi Eckroth; Fay Bohn; Doug Clough; Denise Pickhinke; Dave & Esther Rasmussen; Charles A. Eckroth; Brenda Newell
Subject: The One and Only Quiz
The ONE & ONLY Quiz
See if you can name any or all of these "Only(s)."
1. The only animal whose testimony is allowed in a court of law?
2. The only continent without mold or mildew?
3. The only fruit with seeds that grow on the outside?
4. The only state where houseflies cannot live?
5. The only woman to win two Nobel prizes?
6. The only movie cowboy who always ordered milk at the bar?
7. The only president with his name inscribed on a plaque left on the moon?
8. The only armed force which requires its soldiers to change their name and date of birth?
9. The only other creatures apart from humans that go into ballet in formation?
10. The only big cat that cannot retract its claws?
11. The only crime mentioned in the U.S. Constitution?
12. The only product named after the U.S. Patent Office?
13. The only planet in the solar system that rotates clockwise?
14. The only person that can give another person a skin graft?
15. The only continent without any glaciers?
16. Apart from humans, the only animals that can learn to stand on their heads?
17. The only mammal that cannot jump?
18. The only musical instrument native to the U.S?
19. The only word in the English language pronounced the same after the last 4 letters are dropped?
20. The only Native American to appear on U.S. paper currency?
"The One & Only Quiz!!
1. The Bloodhound 11. Treason
2. Antarctica 12. Patent Leather
3. Strawberry 13. Venus
4. Alaska 14. An Identical Twin
5. Marie Curie 15. Australia
6. Hop-a-long Cassidy 16. Elephant
7. Richard Nixon 17. Elephant
8. French Foreign Legio 18. Banjo
9. Ants 19. Queue
10. Cheetah 20. Pocahontas