[MOL] Bell's Palsy [00513] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Bell's Palsy

Hi all-
I haven't corresponded in a while, but had a question for the group.  My
mom who has ACUP mets to lymph nodes in neck has started having Bell's
Palsy like facial paralysis.  Just wondering if anyone has experienced
this.  I am concerned that this is being caused by tumor growth in this
area.  She is also on tamoxifen- hopefully this is not a side effect.
Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Karen Hill