Re: [MOL] Hello All !/Kathy [00478] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hello All !/Kathy

Don't feel bad for the 6:30 last night .... I am just finishing up for the
day ... and it is almost midnight !  AHHHH  And it started this morning at 8.
 :(     I am sure tomorrow won't be much different ... getting ready for the
run to Stanford !

I had no problem getting to San Jose ... except for finding a gas station !
Do you people hide those things down there !  LOL  I had a lovely cruise
through San Jose, and back to the airport in plenty of time.  Had a good
flight home.  I am done flying for awhile !  I'm sticking to ground transport
for some time now !  LOL

Off to bed with me .... good day to all !

Carol