Re: [MOL] Re Corla! [00470] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re Corla!

Carol;
   I know I would try to keep my body is in good health as I could by eating
right and excercising and finding out how to keep blood clean, (how to ditox).
Learning to be stress free might be a plus too.  Such great news, you are
probably so used to being in the defense mode and fighting it's like now what do
I do!!!  Take care my friend.  Love,  Beav