[MOL] Helping Friends & Earning Money---Interested? [00463] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Helping Friends & Earning Money---Interested?

Title: email

  Dear KRISTIN,

goRefer.com has the perfect opportunity for you!

Joining the goRefer community enables you to earn an additional income while helping the people you know find qualified, pre-screened contractors to fulfill their home improvement needs.

Here's how it works:

  1. Every time you come to our site and answer a few brief questions about a person's home improvement needs, you get paid $12.

  2. We, in turn, match the person with a selection of contractors who have been been pre-screened for experience and trustworthy workmanship.
Everyone benefits-you earn $12 and the person saves the time and energy associated with searching for a contractor.

To learn more about our revolutionary program, visit our site at www.goRefer.com.