Re: [MOL] colon cancer/Reply [00462] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] colon cancer/Reply

Am very sorry to hear about your sister.  Here is the trial site.  I am not
familiar with anyone who has used the Hoxsey treatment. I am familiar with
the program and do know that most insurance companies do not cover this
treatment.  Warmly, lillian

http://clinicaltrials.gov/ct/gui/c/b

more....