Re: [MOL] Beav! [00456] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Beav!

In a message dated 10/11/2000 9:08:14 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
firefly@islc.net writes:

<< Oh yes we have fire ants.  I once step in a pile, boy did I learn about
 those critters fast, had 57 bites.   I haven't seen any bees, that's funny
 as our pear tree's are normally swarming with bees.

  What state do you live in?  I live in Florida and the fire ants are just
awful.  I am very allergic to them and have to take weekly allergy shots to
protect myself.

Carol O.