Re: [MOL] Beav! [00454] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Beav!

Oh yes we have fire ants.  I once step in a pile, boy did I learn about
those critters fast, had 57 bites.   I haven't seen any bees, that's funny
as our pear tree's are normally swarming with bees.

She may be on the mend, she wants  to romp on her three legs.  Not moping as
much  Today is the first day she has showed some life, very hungry also.

Thanks so much, your friend, lillian

more....