Re: [MOL] MDS/Pauli/Reply/Beav! [00447] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] MDS/Pauli/Reply/Beav!

Beav:

I haven't been posting much lately.  I don't know if this is a common thing
or not , but I found myself reading all the posts, crying , praying, and
feeling  everyones good and bad news - especially you - but I just wasn't up
to replying.

Please know you and everyone else has been in my prayers.  I hope things are
going better for you.  YOU are the one who is so very strong Beav.

God Bless You.

Tonia