Re: [MOL] Myelo Dysplasia - Anyone!! Can you give me any INFO? [00445] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Myelo Dysplasia - Anyone!! Can you give me any INFO?

GREAT NEWS PAULI !!!!!

Keep me updated. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.
Mydad is on day 22 post transplant.  Day 30 will be a biggy.  biopsy.  Will
update at that point.

Tonia