[MOL] About your offer [00443] Medicine On Line

[MOL] About your offer

(Please hit reply if you wish to be removed. This address is for removal purpose only. Please use email address in ad to respond for purchase or inquirey)

Dear Webmaster ,

"We Can deliver up to 1000 potential buyers to your website each day"!

Let us bring your hit counter to it's knees!

Are you getting 100 visitors or less a day and tired of watching the orders trickle in? Do what the "big boys" do and watch your sales soar through the roof! Use Direct Email Marketing! It's the way of the future and the future is NOW!

Who are we:

We are a marketing company with 12 years Direct Marketing experience, specializing in list extraction and Direct Email Marketing. We extract 100,000  "new" general email addresses  and over 25,000 targeted email addresses each week.

 Our targeted list consists of MLM, Home owners, Opportunity seekers, Sports fans, Health and Food groups , just to name of few. We run all names through our huge 200MB remove database, to bring you responses not flames . Over 80% of our business is repeat business.

Here is what we offer:

We can mail for you:

All mailings are sent out to your specification within 72hrs and come in rich colorful HTML format.
We offer FREE ad copy consulting and the lastest know-how to keep your site up and running . All mailings are sent with state-of-the-art software to verify each address and delivery.

Our price list:

General Mailing

50,000        $40.00
100,000       $75.00
250,000       $150.00
500,000       $300.00
1,000,000     $500.00

Targeted Mailing

50,000       $60.00
100,000      $100.00
250,000      $250.00
500,000      $450.00
1,000,000    $700.00

If you want to puchase our list and mail yourself:

Our database of  40 Million addresses (Volume II) extracted over the last 90 days. These include General addresses and Targeted addresses,  overseas addresses and 1.8Million "Webmaster" addresses, and many more for only $149.00 .

To order:

To order with Credit Card via our secure server , by phone or by fax,  please contact us via email, phone or ICQ.

OR

Send Check or Money Order to:

G-Force Marketing
16055 SW Walker Rd. # 236
Beaverton, OR 97006

Note: If ordering a mailing, please include copy of ad, your website URL, contact phone number, best time to call and email address. You may also contact us at:

DirectEmail3@netscape.net

ICQ# 67148420

503-330-9052

G-Force Marketing,
Taking you past the limits of success!

       We also offer:

Opt-in Lists (1,000,000+ addresses) leads

Latest Bulk Email software (several software packages to choose from)

Reliable and affordable Bulk friendly ISP

Affordable/reliable Bulk Friendly Webhosting