Re: [MOL] Here we go-o-o-o! [00440] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Here we go-o-o-o!

Thanks, Mary Ann -- Yes!  I'm lucky indeed to have a daughter who can
spare the time to help out.  My other daughter is a college professor
and is up to her eye balls in work when college is in session.  She and
her husband will be here for a visit this weekend.  Unfortunately, my
radiation/chemo fatigue seems to be at its heighth but even so I'm
looking forward to it.  Claire