Re: [MOL] Re Corla! Say It Again Sam! Replyto Corola [00435] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re Corla! Say It Again Sam! Replyto Corola

Carol O.  Vitamin E is evidently controversial for cancer patients.
I've been told to take it and told to stay away from it, both
suggestions from knowledgeable people whom I trust.  I've opted to stay
away from it, an arbitrary decision based on the principle that less is
more.  Claire