Re: [MOL] Re Corla! Say It Again Sam! Replyto Corola [00431] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re Corla! Say It Again Sam! Replyto Corola

To stay in remission, you need to pray on your knees 12 hour's a day, fast
by eating only one meal every other day, no deserts, no riding in car's,
walking only....and !

Glad you asked that question it is a good one.  Since we are not in the
medical field, I would venture to continue to eat very healthy, stay away
from sugar, Vit. C., Vit. E.  Work on building your immune system.  Stay as
stress free as possible,   You may want to check out thalidomide, or P-53 as
adjunct therapy.  They have some good immune builders in alternatives; but I
don't know which one to recommend..  I am sure we have some bright Molers
who will know.  Take milk thistle to protect your liver, keep your system
flushed and don't leave us on the forum.  Luv, you, lillian

more....