[MOL] [Fwd: Fwd: FW: On a more serious note] [00428] Medicine On Line

[MOL] [Fwd: Fwd: FW: On a more serious note]

 Subject: Your Cross

 A young man was at the end of his rope, seeing

 no way out, dropped to his knees in prayer. "Lord, I can't go on,"

 he said. "I have too heavy of a cross to bear." The Lord replied, "My

 son, if you can't bear its weight, just place your cross inside this

 room. Then, open that other door and pick out any cross you wish." The

 man was filled with relief and said, "Thank you, Lord," and he did as

 he was told. Upon entering the other door, he saw many crosses, some so
large

 the tops were not visible. Then, he spotted a tiny cross leaning

 against a far wall.  "I'd like that one, Lord," he whispered. And the

 Lord replied, " My son, that is the cross you just brought in."

 When life's problems seem overwhelming, it helps to look around and

 see what other people are coping with. You may consider yourself far
more

 fortunate than you imagined.

 YOUR CROSS

 Whatever your cross, whatever your pain,

 There will always be sunshine after the rain.

 Perhaps you may stumble, perhaps even fall,

 But God's always there to help you through it all.

 Funny how you can send a thousand "jokes"

 through e-mail and they spread like wildfire, but when you start

 sending messages regarding the Lord, people think twice about sharing.
Funny

 isn't  it when you go to forward this message how many on your list are
not

 receiving it because you're not sure they believe in anything?

 Funny?.........Sad...and thought-provoking. May God give you the
strength
and

 courage to send this on.

---- Begin included message ----

---- Begin included message ----

---------------------- Forwarded by Michelle R. Russell on 10/10/2000 08:30 AM
---------------------------

To:   acalloway@carolinatractor.com, Betulove@aol.com,
      Brenda_Petty@ncwp.uscourts.gov, deann39@yahoo.com, dlrodier@home.com,
      Dweisent@aol.com, Ednakwentz@aol.com, eleanorfreeman@netscape.net,
      FRANPER@aol.com, gpost@bellsouth.net, HeleneC50@aol.com,
      joanne.walters@juno.com, Michelle R. Russell
cc:
[...]

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message.  If you
the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone.
In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by
reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your employer do not consent to
Internet email for messages of this kind.  Opinions, conclusions and other
information in this message that do not relate to the official business of my
firm shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.

---- End included message ----
---- End included message ----