Re: [MOL] Re Corla! [00427] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re Corla!

  This is probably a silly question, but I haven't thought much ahead to if
my lung cancer went into remission.  I think I told you all that the latest
C/T scan showed the tumor has disappeared.

  Now I am wondering if there are clinical trials for drugs to keep the
cancer from returning?  Or what does anyone do to help make that a reality?

  Carol O.

P.S. - bye the way Lillian I am probably going to be able to meet you in
Orlando.  I am waiting to hear if my husband can take that time off from work
and I will let you know for sure then.