Re: [MOL] Trimming dog's nails? Opinions requested... [00426] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Trimming dog's nails? Opinions requested...

Rimshot is a Jack Russell.  She is the kind with the short legs.  She is
a " full bodied" little girl.
She is like her grandma (me).  Short and very compact.  We love her to
pieces.  Loves Charlotte