[MOL] Fwd: P.U.S.H. [00425] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Fwd: P.U.S.H.

---- Begin included message ----
P.U.S.H.!

A man was sleeping at night in his cabin when suddenly his room filled with
light and the Savior appeared. The Lord told the man he had work for him to
do, and showed him a large rock in front of his cabin. The Lord explained
that the man was to push against the rock with all his might.
 This the man did, day after day.

For many years he toiled from sun up to sun down, his shoulders set squarely
against the cold, massive surface of the unmoving rock,  pushing with all his
might. Each night the man returned to his cabin sore, and worn out, feeling
that his whole day had been spent in vain.

Seeing that the man was showing signs of discouragement, the Adversary
decided to enter the picture by placing thoughts into the man's weary mind:
"You have been pushing against that rock for a long time, and it hasn't
budged. Why kill yourself over this? You are never going to
 move it." Thus giving the man the impression that the task was
 impossible  and that he was a failure.

These thoughts discouraged and disheartened the man. "Why kill myself  over
this?" he thought. "I'll just put in my time, giving just the minimum effort
and that will be good enough." And that is what he planned to do until one
day he decided to make it a matter of prayer and take his troubled thoughts
to the Lord.

"Lord" he said, "I have labored long and hard in your service, putting all my
strength to do that which you have asked. Yet, after all this time, I have
not even budged that rock by half a millimeter. What is wrong?  Why am I
failing?"

 The Lord responded compassionately, "My friend, when I asked you to serve me
and you accepted, I told you that your task was to push against the rock with
all your strength, which you have done. Never once did I mention to you that
I expected you to move it. Your task was to push.  And now you come to me,
with your strength spent, thinking that you have failed.  But, is that really
so?"

"Look at yourself. Your arms are strong and muscled, your back sinewy and
brown, your hands are callused from constant pressure, and your  legs have
become massive and hard. Through opposition you have grown much and your
abilities now surpass that which you used to have.
Yet you haven't  moved the rock.  But your calling was to be obedient and to
push and to
exercise your faith and trust in My wisdom. This you have done. I, my friend,
will now move the rock."

At times, when we hear a word from God, we tend to use our own intellect to
decipher what He wants, when actually what God wants is just simple obedience
and faith in Him.... By all means, exercise the faith  that moves mountains,
but know that it is still God who moves the mountains.

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto
salvation to everyone that believes... Romans 1:16

When everything seems to go wrong, just P.U.S.H.!
 When the job gets you down, just P.U.S.H.!
 When people don't react the way you think they should, just P.U.S.H.!
 When your money looks funny and the bills are due, just P.U.S.H.!
When you want to curse them out for whatever the reason,just P.U.S.H.!
When people just don't understand you, Just P.U.S.H.!

 P.U.S.H. = Pray Until Something Happens!!!!!
---- End included message ----