Re: [MOL] Beav! [00424] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Beav!

Lillian, do you suppose maybe Blueberry got into a nest of bees?   Even
one sting on some dogs can cause problems.  I sure hope someone gives
you some answers.  It sounds awfully painful.
   do you have fireants where you live?  I know you have nasty snakes!
  I will say a prayer for her. Loves Charlotte