[MOL] New Supplier of Provence French products [00422] Medicine On Line

[MOL] New Supplier of Provence French products

Direct from Provence, France

Bonjour.  Please be assured this is not a spam.

We are a French company specializing in the distribution of products hand crafted by local artisans in the Provence area.  We offer 14 product lines, including 850 different items.  Check out our website http://www.craft-provence-france.com.   We only sell genuine products, locally made by hand, that are representative of the famous Provence lifestyle.  Some can be personalized with your store's name.

Our list includes some 80 gifts/fragrances/custom jewelry items
90 table cloths and other textile items
100 different food items
100 clay ''Santons''
and over 100 pottery products
all beautifully crafted.

You may be interested in gift baskets?  We can put them together for you, made to order.  Are you looking for something not on our website?  We will look into it and get back to you.  We don't have a catalog to mail you, but we will soon have a CD rom. Our professional price list is available upon request.

If you have any questions or want to know more about us, please feel free to contact me:
Patrice Delmas Director
Societe de Diffusion d'Artisanat Provencal
number of trade register :  420-311-896-000-13
33 Avenue Jules Cantini 13006 Marseille France
Phone and Fax +33 4 91 85 12 65
e-mail : info@provence-artisanats.com

Nous avons un site en français
http://www.provence-artisanats.com

''If you are not concerned by this message : Provart@ifrance.com Your address will be removed form

Si vous ne désirez plus recevoir de courriers de cette liste :
To remove your email address from this list :
http://www.intellitec.net/remove/