[MOL] Free Mortgage and Loan Rate Quote [00416] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Free Mortgage and Loan Rate Quote

"Free Mortgage Rate Quote"
Refinance or Purchase your Home at the "Lowest"
Mortgage Rates in the Nation!

Click http://193.78.237.52 for your FREE MORTGAGE RATE QUOTE!

Whether your credit rating is A++ or you are "credit challenged",
we have thousands of loan programs through hundreds of lenders.
THIS MEANS THE BEST RATES, AND LOWEST COSTS ANYWHERE, GUARANTEED!!

          We have a 3.95% Adjustable Rate to a 7.50% Fixed Rate!*

Purchase Loans - Thousands of programs for First Mortgages and First
Time Buyers!
http://193.78.237.52

Refinance Loans - Reduce your monthly payments and Get Cash Back!
http://193.78.237.52

Second Mortgages - We can help you get from 90% up to 125% of your homes
value!
(ratios vary by state)http://193.78.237.52

Debt Consolidation - Combine all your bills into One Low Monthly
Payment!
http://193.78.237.52

First Time Home Buyers - We can help you buy with Low Money Down, and
even
Get Cash Back! http://193.78.237.52

*All rates are based on qualification!
We have programs for EVERY credit situation!

Click http://193.78.237.52 for your FREE MORTGAGE RATE QUOTE!

This message is being sent to you in compliance with the proposed
Federal legislation for commercial e-mail (S.1618 -
SECTION 301). "Pursuant to Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618,
further transmissions to you by the sender of this
e-mail may be stopped at no cost to you by submitting a request to be
removed. INSTRUCTIONS- REPLY with the word
"REMOVE" in the subject line.