[MOL] Re: Blueberry [00413] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: Blueberry

Re:  Blueberry... A few years ago, my cat Nero developed raw sores
around his mouth and jaw.  The vet thought he might have been poisoned,
possibly by a natural substance since he's a voracious weed eater.  The
vet prescribed some pills and he was okay again in just a day or so.
Hope Blueberry gets well as quickly.  Animals trust humans to make them
better and I feel so helpless if I can't fix things right up.  Claire