Re: [MOL] Hello All !/Carol [00408] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hello All !/Carol

Hi Carol,

It was great to meet and talk with you today.  You are one amazing lady!  Got
back to work and found all sorts of surprises waiting for me... finally got
to go home at about 6:30 tonight.  Isn't that amazing?  We were sitting in
Palo Alto together at lunch and you got home before I did!!!

Ah well... I'm looking forward to seeing you again!

Love ya,  Kathy Q