Re: [MOL] MDS/Pauli/Reply [00407] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] MDS/Pauli/Reply

SOOOOO  True Tonia;
     I am doing that with my husband even if its car rides or baths or anything I
can make just a little more special for him that we can remember that time as
something to remember.  Take care,  Lots of prayers for you and your dad!!   Beav