Re: [MOL] lillian need info [00406] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] lillian need info

So sorry to hear this Tami, everyday it seems like new people are coming to this
forum. I don't think I remember you cause I'm fairly new, prayers, prayers and
more prayers. It does seem that it is never ending. There is progress being made
though. Just not fast enough.  Love to you my friend,    Beav