Re: [MOL] chemo treatment [00404] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] chemo treatment

Hi Pat;
   If you want, just for the heck of it next time you are in the pasture with
cad. when he gets fairly close to you and stops, walk up a couple steps kind of
aggressive like you want his attention. Then when his ears are on you take about
3 steps backwards and say "come here".  See in his expression if he wants to
come to you. If he does do the same thing over until he finally makes that step
towards you. Then turn your head away from him and turn slowly around and walk
off and see if he follows you.  It's fun to do and it will bring you alot closer
to him and him to you. I can get my horse to walk with me in the arena without
anything on him, just like a couple of horses walking around. It might take a
few times before you get the hang of it. It may not work at all, it usually does
though. Talk to you later....Beav