Re: [MOL] Beav! [00403] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Beav!

Hi Lillian;
    Sorry I couldn't get back to you earlier.  I have not heard of this. If her
appetite is good and she isn't running a fever, you might keep a close eye on
her. Dogs have an amazing way of healing themselves by licking. Although if
money isn't a problem I would take her to your vet tomorrow. I really don't like
the sound of her foot being so enlarged. I have seen some weird reactions to
bermuda grass where they will chew their pads raw. This I have not heard of,
will be anxiously waiting to see what the vet thinks this might be caused from.
Take Care,   Beav