[MOL] Hello All ! [00402] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Hello All !

I'm home !  Stanford went great this morning !  They made the nifty little
mask for the FRS and yes it has holes to breathe through !  LOL   Then they
took a new CT Scan & I was out of there by 10:30 !  Went & met Kathy for
lunch ... it was so nice to meet her !   Then drove back to San Jose & flew
home.  Got home around 6 ... I'm checking e-mails & heading for bed early
.... I'm beat !!!  Stanford will let me know Thursday or Friday when
treatment will start .. we are hoping for Monday so we can leave Saturday for
the trip.  Hubby coming on this trip !  After looking at the CT Scan, she
thought perhaps 4 or 5 days of treatment.  And for the good news ...  I get
to keep the mask for halloween !!!  LOL

Hoping you all had a great week ...

Love ya !
Carol