[MOL] (no subject) [00396] Medicine On Line

[MOL] (no subject)

I am inquiring on where I can find statistics on the effectiveness of the
proton radiation that is done at Loma Linda. I would like to find statistics
that are done by someone that is not affiliated with the University.

Sincerely,

Janice Joslin