[MOL] lillian need info [00391] Medicine On Line

[MOL] lillian need info

Lillian,
  It's been a long time since I've posted and once again I need
the prayers of MOL. I don't know if you remember my sister-in-law
that has a brain tumor?? Well I need prayers for another sister-in-law.
Just found out that she has Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia, and just
went in the hospital for harsh chemo. It seems like it is never
ending. I continue to pray for all of you on MOL even though
alot of the new ones don't know who I am or remember me. I haven't
been able to check email in about 3 weeks because my computer
was fried during a storm. The new computer should all be here
this week. So please keep my sister-in-law in your prayers as
I will continue to pray for all of you.
Love to you all
Tami

-----