Re: [MOL] Kathy Hamilton's Dad..... [00378] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Kathy Hamilton's Dad.....

Hi Kathy;
   So sorry to here of your dad's crossing over.  He is on his next journey in
life and I pray for you and all his loved ones to be embraced by his memories
and love. I feel he is much better now and not so far from you....With prayers,
your friend     Beav