Re: [MOL] How about a get together in Orlando? [00377] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] How about a get together in Orlando?

That would be so fun to actually get together with some of the molers,
especially Lillian but unfortunately Phx.,  is way out west!!!  Have fun, and
maybe someday we can all get together....Beav