Re: [MOL] Reply to Bone Marrow Testing [00350] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Reply to Bone Marrow Testing

Hi,

Welcome to our wonderful forum.  None of us are doctors or anything, but we
have done a lot of personal research because either we, or someone we love
has been diagnosed with cancer.  My nephew has been diagnosed with acute
myeloid leukemia and is waiting for a bone marrow donor match.  Here are some
of the web sites I found:

 <A HREF="http://www.marrow-donor.org/DONOR/steps.html">National Marrow Donor
Program - Steps on Becoming a Donor</A>
 <A HREF="http://www-med.stanford.edu/shs/txp/bmt/">STANFORD BONE MARROW
TRANSPLANTATION</A>
 <A HREF="http://www.bmtnews.org/newsletters/issue47/mini.html">
Mini-transplants</A>
 <A HREF="http://www.bmtnews.org/newsletters/">Blood & Marrow Transplant
Newsletters</A>
 <A HREF="http://www.bonemarrow.org/">The Bone Marrow Foundation</A>

You might also try www.ask.com and type in the question you want answered.
Jeeves has been very helpful in my search for information to fight my fear!

Good luck my friend.  My thoughts and prayers will be with you.

Warmly,  Kathy Q