Re: [MOL] Update and Prayer request [00348] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Update and Prayer request

Thanks Martha!!
Moffit is about 30 miles from where we live, which compared to 5 blocks away
is an inconveniene, but not a real big problem... at least not in my eyes!!
I am going to do some in-depth research this week, and hopefully I can come
up with some good info for us and a positive way to present it to him
without having to be really pushy.  If you read my message to Tonia, I just
don't know where they are coming from.  Maybe this close brush with death
will have opened his eyes.  I just pray for him to have the strength and
courage to go on and explore his options without a misguided Dr. leading him
astray for financial gain!  (which is what I think happened).    I still
have a question as to if he could have been treated before his system became
so broken down, while he had just the Myelodyplasia  -  which is what the
Dr. said he was treating him for now, & not actually treating him with a
"leukemia" chemo.  ????
Thanks for your input!!  it is SO appreciated!!
Prayers & best wishes!!!
Pauli