[MOL] (no subject) [00346] Medicine On Line

[MOL] (no subject)

how can I find out about bone marrow testing . My mom  has non hodgkins
lymphomia> her white blood count is way down they are going to do a bone
marrow test. tomorrow my question is how do i get tested and whta is the
procedure if she end s up having a transplant. Is it a good chance their
wqould be a match she has three daughters// thanks for any information you
can give .. a little frightened thanks