[MOL] "WATCH,THIS IS LIKE GOING TO THE BANK!!!!!! [00344] Medicine On Line

[MOL] "WATCH,THIS IS LIKE GOING TO THE BANK!!!!!!

"earn  $75-123,000 in 6-month!!!!!DON'T DELETE THIS MESSAGE BEFORE READING IT!!

Hello Friend,

As a rule, I delete all unsolicited "junk" e-mail and use my account primarily for business.  I received what I assumed was this same e-mail countless times and deleted it each time.

About two months ago I received it again and, because of the catchy subject line, I finally read it.  Afterwards, I thought, "OK, I give in, I'm going to try this.  I can certainly afford to invest $20 and, on the other hand, there's nothing wrong with creating a little excess cash."  I promptly mailed four $5 bills and, after receiving the reports, paid a friend of mine a small fee to send out some e-mail advertisements for me.  After reading the reports, I also learned how easy it is to bulk e-mail for free!

I was not prepared for the results. Everyday for the last six weeks, my P. O. box has been overflowing with $5 bills; many days the excess fills up an extra mail bin, and I've had to upgrade to the corporate-size box!  I am stunned by all the money that keeps rolling in!

I promise you, if you follow the directions in this e-mail and be prepared to eventually set aside about an hour each day to follow up (and count your money!), you will make at least as much money as I did.  You don't need to be a wiz at the computer, but I'll bet you already are.  If you can open an envelope, remove the money, and send an e-mail message, then you're on your way to the bank.  Take the time to read this, so you'll understand how easy it is.  If I can do this, so can you!

          GO FOR IT NOW!!

Basically, this is what we do:

We send thousands of people a product for $5.00 that costs next to nothing to produce and e-mail.  As with all multi-level businesses, we build our business by recruiting new partners and selling our products.  Every state in the U.S. allows you to recruit new multi-level business online (via your computer).

The products in this program are a series of four business and financial reports costing $5.00 each.  Each order you receive via "snail mail" (regular mail) will include:

*$5.00 cash
*The name and number of the report they are ordering
*The e-mail address where you will e-mail them the report they ordered.

To fill each order, you simply e-mail the product to the buyer.
THAT'S IT!

The $5.00 is yours!  This is the EASIEST electronic multi-level marketing business anywhere!

FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS TO THE LETER AND BE PREPARED TO REAP THE STAGGERING BENEFITS!

THE REPORTS

***  Order each REPORT by NAME and NUMBER ***

Notes:
-ALWAYS SEND $5 CASH (U.S. CURRENCY) FOR EACH REPORT.  CHECKS NOT ACCEPTED - NO CHECKS - $5 BILLS ONLY
-Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in at least one sheet of paper.
-On one of those sheets of paper, include: (a) the name & number of the report you are ordering, (b) your e-mail address, and (c) your name & postal address.
-This is not a chain letter.  Each report offered here contains valuable information which when used by the purchaser will greatly aid in the development of a succesful online business. Each report purchase is a separate business transaction.  You may purchase all of the reports.  We recommend that you purchase all the reports and market them in the proven manner outlined above.  You may, however, purchase only the reports you need and use the valuable information in them to build your online business or market them in any manner you wish.  Your success is dependent entirely upon your efforts....The more you advertise the better the results.
Positive action creates positive results.

METHOD #1:  SENDING BULK E-MAIL

METHOD #2:  PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET AND NEWSPAPERS

1st level-your 10 members with $5...............................$50
2nd level-10 members from those 10 ($5 x 100)...........$500
3rd level-10 members from those 100 ($5 x 1,000).......$5,000
4th level-10 members from those 1,000 ($5 x 10,000)..$50,000
TOTAL-------------------------------------------------------------------------$55,000 - $75,000 or more

If you don't receive 20 orders for REPORT #1 within two weeks, continue advertising or sending e-mails until you do.  Then, a couple of weeks later you should receive at least 100 orders for REPORT #2.  If you don't, continue advertising or sending e-mails until you do.

Once you have received 100 or more orders for REPORT #2, YOU CAN RELAX, because the system is already working for you, and the cash will continue to roll in!

     ******* T E S T I M O N I A L S *******

The main reason for this letter is to convince you that this system is honest, lawful, extremely profitable, and is a way to get a large amount of money in a short time.  I was approached several times before I checked this out.  I joined just to see what one woud expect in return for the minimal effort and money required.  To my astonishment, I received $36,470.00 in the first 4 weeks, with money still coming in.

Charles Morris, Esq.

I had received this program before.  I deleted it, but later I wondered if I shoudn't have given it a try.  Of course, I had no idea who to contact to get another copy, so I had to wait until I was e-mailed another program.  Eleven months passed then it came...I didn't delete this one!...I made more than $41,000 on the first try!

Violet Wilson, Johnstown, PA

When followed corretly, this electronic multi-level marketing program works perfectly..100% EVERY TIME.  ORDER NOW!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Report #1 "The Insider's Guide to Advertising for Free on the Internet"
ORDER REPORT #1a FROM:

C. S. C.  (report)
266 Elmwood Ave.  #172
Buffalo, NY  14222

Report #2a  "The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk E-mail on the Internet"
ORDER REPORT #2a FROM:

Aju Sugihara
P. O. Box 6990
Torrance, CA  90504
U. S. A.

REPORT #3a  "The Secrets to Multilevel Marketing on the Internet"
ORDER REPORT #3a FROM:

Karen Brown
15685 SW 116th Ave.
Portland, OR  97224

REPORT #4a  "How to become a Millionaire Utilizing the Power of Multilevel Marketing and the Internet"
ORDER REPORT #4a FROM:

Chika Irma
P. O. Box 3501 M. P. O.
Vancouver, BC, V6B 3Y4