[MOL] Mol question from chris [00340] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Mol question from chris

Re: Platelet problems.  My father could not take his chemo today because his
platelets were too low.  They had to give him some.  He takes chemo tomorrow.
This has never happened to him before; what does it mean?  I know others have
mentioned that problem here, but I don't really understand what goes on with
that.
-chris