[MOL] Ro Molers! [00339] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Ro Molers!

I have had the great blessings of meeting quite a few of our fine Molers over the year's.  Some twelve of them to include our Martha and Joicy that you know.  IT is a meeting of a lifetime.  I have done some interesting and fun things throughout the year's; but this can not be compared with anything.  There is instant bondage and plenty of laughter.  There is appreciation because we each know we can be our absolute self.

So I hope those that are close enough will make the effort and meet Kathy and myself.  We are both very nice people.  LOL!  Susan, Dean, I know you two are of Florida will you be coming?
Spouses are welcomed, children are also, this is your decision on who you bring with you.  Just be sure to let Kathy know how many.

Looking forward to the meeting, warmly, your friend, lillian