Re: [MOL] Visitors in Orlando [00336] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Visitors in Orlando

Well, this is NOT what I meant  :   "It is
> always funny to meet our MOL friends."  I just said that in my last post. Yes,
we did have FUN getting together and finding out more about one another but
I really didn't mean that it was FUNNY!!!!  I must be trying to type too
fast.  (Either that or my day of subbing got to me more than I realized!)
Anyway, Martha and John you know what I meant , right?!?!?!?

Mary Ann (again)