Re: [MOL] NSCLC/Malignant Pleural Effusion. / REPLY [00316] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] NSCLC/Malignant Pleural Effusion. / REPLY

Hi Denise!   I was sorry to hear about your father and something that is positive is that he is still fairly young and in good health to start with. I will be sending you a lot of information regarding his cancer, it's treatments; etc. I will also tell you that even though this is a serious cancer, it is not hopeless; as our forum member Kathy will be sure to write you of her expierence as a survivor.  Warmly, your friend, lillian

http://www.siuh.edu/conindex5.html

This is a trial site:
http://clinicaltrials.gov/ct/gui/c/a2b/action/SearchAction/screen/SimpleSearch?JServSessionIdcs_current=n52co7jnej&Term=non+small+cell+lung+cancer%2C+malignant+pleural+effusion&submit=Search

Trial site: