Re: [MOL] adenoid cystic carcinoma /REPLY to Lisa [00314] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] adenoid cystic carcinoma /REPLY to Lisa

Lisa:  Actually radiosurgery may be the most beneficial to you for your
cancer. I am a two time cancer survivor.  The second time around I knew I
had cancer because I was so sick of being tired.  The fatigue was unreal.
My demise ended up being a adjunct  treatment, where the doctors did not
take me seriously  for months  and it first almost killed me and then left
me pernmently disabled.

Lisa, this is a wonderful group of people on our forum, you may to stay and
chat with them?
Just jump into any on going chat that you feel like, but ins are welcomed!
We do want to know how you are making out, you are important to us.  Your
friend, lillian