[MOL] From Chris - update [00313] Medicine On Line

[MOL] From Chris - update

Found out today that my father is on Taxotere and Gemzar, not Carboplatin (as
he was originally and taken off of when he developed intestinal bleeding).
All this time I thought he was still on that one.  Turns out though the
gemzar is the one that gives him so much trouble: nausea, appetite loss,
pain.  Today he said he has alot of back pain deep in the bones.  He had that
last time on chemo.  Don't know anything about the gemzar chemo - any
comments?   -chris